Contact us

You can use this form to terminate the electricity contract if you do not need a new contract. Please do not terminate your contract if you have changed electricity supplier. Your new seller will inform us about it.

You can change the due date of an undue invoice at the Invoicing section on Sähkis To Sähkis

Customer number makes it easier and faster to handle your case
Please, contact me *

Tampereen Sahkolaitos manages your personal information according to our common data protection practices

Thank you for contacting us! We will handle your inquiry as soon as possible.